COMMON DEFINITION OF BRONCHIECTASIS
Bronchiectasis is a disease state defined by localized, irreversible dilation of part of the bronchial tree caused by destruction of the muscle and elastic tissue. It is classified as an obstructive lung disease, along with emphysema, bronchitis, asthma, and cystic fibrosis. Involved bronchi are dilated, inflamed, and easily collapsible, resulting in airflow obstruction and impaired clearance of secretions.
SYMPTOMS OF BRONCHIECTASIS
- Coughing up lots of sputum
- Tiredness and poor concentration
- Some people become breathless, particularly when exercising or exerting themselves
- You may cough up some blood from an inflamed airway. This is typically just small amounts of blood now and then. Occasionally, a large amount of blood can be coughed up.
- Some people with bronchiectasis also have chronic (persistent) sinusitis. This may cause an increase in mucus from the nose (catarrh).
- Recurring chest infections are common. This is because an inflamed airway with extra mucus that does not clear easily is ideal for bacteria (germs) to grow and multiply. Sputum turns greeny/yellow when it is infected.
Call 041 9846391 for your free natural Salt Therapy or book online
DRUG-FREE SALT THERAPY
Clinically proven complementary treatment which appears to successfully address the needs of a person diagnosed with bronchiectasis is dry saline aerosol inhalation, also known as Salt Therapy what we perform in our artificial salt cave.
Call 041 9846391 for your first natural Salt Therapy or book online
A few important milestones of the Salt Therapy’s development:
- Speleotherapy treatment discovered in 1843
- Medical device developed in 1989
- Speleotherapy clinic established in Toronto in 2001
- The Salt Cave clinic established in London in 2008
- 7000 clients were treated in 2 years by us
- Now “salt of the earth” is established in Drogheda Co.Louth, giving you the same treatments and quality of service
SALT THERAPY IS CLINICALLY PROVEN:
- To clear mucus from the airways thus removing airflow obstruction
- To enhance mucociliary clearance mechanism in both asthmatic and healthy subjects
- To balance airway-surface liquid
- To provide anti-inflammatory and bactericidal effects
- To reduce bronchial hyperresponsiveness
- To improve lung function
- To help clear unwanted inhaled particles from lungs
Salt Therapy helps to treat all four major processes acting on the bronchi: inflammation, excessive mucus, spasm (bronchospasm), and hyperreactivity.
EFFICIENCY RATE OF SALT THERAPY TREATMENT
Here are some of the many benefits you could discover after Salt Therapy treatments performed in artificial Salt Caves:
- Breath easier after just a few sessions
- Alleviate sneezing, coughing, and shortness of breath
- Decrease your dosage of prescription medications, or even stop taking medications altogether
- Better handle triggers that provoke respiratory illnesses
- Prolong remission times
- Feel revitalized
- Improve general health and quality of life
FIRST SESSION ONLY €15
Come to our clinic ‘salt of the earth’ to get your First Introductory Treatment for just €15 and discover your natural alternatives. During your first visit, you can read recent testimonials from people who have already had their breathing problems relieved with our treatments – and also talk directly with our patients to hear first-hand how our treatments have helped them. The treatment is non-invasive. On the contrary, most people find it pleasant and relaxing.
Call 041 9846391 for your first natural Salt Therapy treatment or book online.